The only International Airport is located in Paro.
- International Sectors by Druk Air and Bhutan Airlines:
- India (Kolkata CCU, Delhi DEL, Bagdogra IXB, Guwahati GUA)
- Nepal (Kathmandu KTM)
- Thailand (Bangkok BKK)
- Bangladesh (Dhaka DAC)
- Singapore (Singapore SIN)
- National Sectors by Druk Air and Bhutan Airlines:
- Bathbalathang in Bumthang
- Yongphul in Trashigang
As flights can be delayed due to weather conditions, we advise you to keep at least 24 hours transit time between your international flight and Druk Air/Bhutan Airlines flight (incoming and outgoing).
Flight Frequency & Airfares
Druk Air & Bhutan Airlines flies several times a week between its destinations, but flight timings and frequency vary according to season. Please contact Etho Metho email@example.com for the latest information on flight schedule and airfare when planning your travel arrangements. If you would like the current flight schedule sent to you, please let us know.
For latest & updated flight schedule, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrival/departure through the south-western border town of Phuentsholing, south- central border town of Gelephu and the south-eastern border town of Samdrup Jongkhar.
- The nearest airport to the south-western border town of Phuntsholing is at Bagdogra, West Bengal, about 4 hours’ drive away. Phuentsholing is a convenient entry/exit point for travellers wishing to visit the Indian states of Sikkim and West Bengal along with Bhutan.
- The nearest airport to the south-central border town of Gelephu is at Bagdogra, West Bengal, about 6 hours’ drive away. Gelephu can also be used as entry/exit point for travellers wishing to visit the Indian states of Sikkim, West Bengal, Assam and the North Eastern Indian States along with Bhutan.
- The nearest airport to the south-eastern border town of Samdrup Jongkhar is at Guwahati, capital of the Indian state of Assam, about 3 hours’ drive away. Samdrup Jongkhar is a convenient entry/exit point for travellers wishing to visit the Indian states of Assam and other North Eastern states of India along with Bhutan.